Use our new secure online referral tool to send patient appointment requests directly to our navigators for scheduling. Receive automatic appointment updates and send our team medical records, image reports, and all other necessary documents online!
To download a desktop app of our online referral tool, just click here! You can simply drag & drop our icon right to your home screen.
If you would like further assistance on using this new tool, our team is happy to host a brief training session at your referring office or you can review this short video tutorial below.
Referrals by Phone:
To refer a patient via telephone, please call our patient navigators using the appropriate contact information below.
- Oncology / Hematology: 901.683.0055, Option 1 (includes Gynecologic Oncology, ENT, Speech Therapy, Genetic Counseling, & Medical Oncology)
- Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center: 901.692.9600
- Radiation Oncology: 901.624.2600
- Radiology (Interventional & Diagnostic): 901.609.3556
Referrals by Fax:
To refer a patient via fax, please complete the PDF forms attached below and fax to the appropriate department number.
- Oncology / Hematology:
- Oncology / Hematology Form
- Fax: 901.922.6701
- Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center
- Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center Form
- Fax: 901.692.9606
- Radiation Oncology:
- Radiation Oncology Form
- Fax: 901.922.6767
- Radiology (Interventional & Diagnostic):
- Radiology Order Form
- Fax: 901.322.2994
Self Referrals / Second Opinions
A second opinion can give you the confidence you need to make informed decisions about your care. The goal of a second opinion consult is to make sure you understand your diagnosis and all of the treatment options available to you. Whether you are unsatisfied with your current treatment or you just need extra clarity and reassurance, our doctors are happy to help. Please call us at 901.683.0055 and our team will be happy to assist you.