West Cancer Foundation in a Memphis-based nonprofit dedicated to advancing the fight against cancer by investing in cancer research and education, supporting cancer patients, and promoting the overall health of our community.
Screening or diagnostic mammograms for women who are uninsured. Call to see if you qualify and to schedule your appointment.
- Lymphedema Program:
Compression sleeves and/or gloves for breast cancer patients who are suffering from lymphedema and cannot afford the garments or the copays for therapy.
- Form Fitting Program:
Post-masectomy supplies for breast cancer patients including mastectomy bras and prostheses for patients who cannot afford these supplies.
American Cancer Society: Reach to Recovery
1 (800) 227-2345
- A program for breast cancer patients
- You can get paired with a like individual (survivor, fellow patient) to share experiences, get support, etc.
- Call the number to speak to a representative to get set up at no cost.
Breast Cancer Support Group & Psychosocial Services
Baptist Cancer Center 80 Humphreys Boulevard Suite 340 Memphis, TN (901) 226-3585
- A support and education group for women who are cancer patients and survivors.
- Meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month, 12-1:30 pm.
- Please RSVP
Cancer Awareness Support Group
Baptist Tipton Hospital Community Conference Room on 1st Floor Covington, TN (901) 475-9615
- Open to all touched by cancer.
- Meets 2nd Monday night of the month from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Cancer Support Group
St. Mark’s UMC 8255 Winchester Rd., Memphis, TN 38125 (901) 754-8185
- Cancer support group open to the community, all diagnoses.
- Meets every Monday at 6 pm.
Cancer Support Group
Highpoint Church 6000 Briarcrest Ave.
- This group is for both patients and caregivers.
- Meets every 3rd Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm.
- No RSVP needed.
Carin’ and Sharin’ Support Group
Memphis, TN (901)484-9624
- Call the Hot Pink Line for information on their monthly meetings for breast cancer patients and survivors.
Faith in the Face of Cancer
Avery Chapel AME Church 483 Church Road East Southaven, MS (901) 486-7454
- A faith-based support group for men, women, survivors, and caregivers.
- Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6:30 – 8 PM
Brain Tumor Support Group
North MS Medical Center Tupelo, MS (662) 377-4049 or (800) 843-3375
- Open to anyone diagnosed with a brain tumor and their caregivers.
- Meets the last Tuesday, monthly.
Herb Kosten Pancreatic Cancer Support Group
Cordova Public Library 8457 Trinity Road Cordova, TN (901)832-4782 [email protected]
- The group is open to patients, family members, or anyone interested in sharing experiences and information related to pancreatic cancer.
- Meets 2nd Saturday of the month, 10 AM – 12 PM
Man to Man Prostate Cancer Group
North MS Medical Center East Tower, 1st Floor Diabetes Classroom Tupelo, MS (662) 3773522 or (800) 843-3375
- Support group for those with prostate cancer.
Memphis Area Ostomy Group
First Evangelical Church 735 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis, TN (901) 754-6814
- Ostomy support
- Meets at 2 pm quarterly: January, April, July, & October.
Men’s Cancer Education & Support Group
Belmont Village Senior Living 6605 North Quail Hollow Rd Memphis, TN (901)226-3585
- This program is a support and educational group for men who have undergone treatment for cancer.
- Meets 3rd Monday of every month, Noon – 1:30 PM
- Please RSVP
Multiple Myeloma Support
Shoemaker Financial 2176 West St., Suite 110 Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 757-5757
- Excellent way to meet and interact with fellow MM patients and their family members; learn new things about treatment and management.
- Meets 3rd Tuesday, monthly, 5:30-7:00pm
Olive Branch Cancer Support Group
Center for Skills and Knowledge 9146 Pigeon Roost Rd. Olive Branch, MS 38654 (901) 288-4065
- Relax and share on topics that are important to you as a patient.
- Give and receive info from others with cancer.
- Meets 3rd Monday of the month, 10am-12 noon.
Oxford Reach to Recovery Breast Cancer Support Group
Azalea Gardens Oxford, MS (662) 234-7507
- Meets first Monday at 6pm in the months of: Feb, April, June, Aug, Nov, and Dec.
Rainbow of Hope Men & Women Cancer Support Group
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church 480 S. Highland Street Memphis, TN (901)550-8532
- For men and women with all types of cancer
- Meets 4th Saturday of every month, 11:30 AM
Sassy Sparrows Breast Cancer Survivor Group
Baptist Cancer Center 504 Azalea Dr. Southaven, MS (662) 513-9609
- For survivors and those who have lost loved ones to Breast Cancer. Meets 3rd Saturday, monthly, at 1130am
Link Centre Tupelo, MS (662) 842-3440
- Tupelo Chapter of the African American breast cancer survivor’s support group.
- Meets 1st Monday, monthly, 5:30 pm
STAARS (Surviving Thriving African-American Rallying Support Group)
Delta Medical Center 3000 Getwell Road Memphis, TN (901)319-9099
- A support group for those with all cancer types.
- Lunch is provided at no cost
- Meets 1st Saturday of every month
Thriving with Cancer: A Care Group
Bellevue Baptist Church 2000 Appling Rd. Memphis, TN (901) 347-2000
- Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Thyroid Cancer (ThyCa) Support Group
Salvation Army Kroc Center Misner Conference Room 800 E Parkway South Memphis, TN [email protected]
- Come and meet people with challenges similar to yours. Share personal experiences, offer practical tips to cope, & provide emotional and moral support.
- Meets the last Monday of the month from 6-7:30pm.
Tupelo Lost Chords Club
Longtown Medical Park Conference Room Tupelo, MS (662) 377-3248
- Club is open to all laryngectomies, spouses, and interested professionals.
- Meets at noon the 4th Thursday, monthly
Memphis Center for Women & Families 5154 Stage Rd., Suite 102 (901) 494-3049
- IWMF support for patients, caregivers, family & friends, or anyone interested in the disease.
- Meets quarterly on Saturdays at 2 pm.
- Please RSVP.
Carriage Court Assisted Living 1645 West Massey Road Memphis, TN (901)226-3585
- This program is a support and education group for women facing the challenges of living with advanced and chronic cancer. Meetings provide an opportunity for women to share experiences, strength, and hope.
- Meets every other Friday, 11:30 AM
- Please RSVP