Compugen CPG-01-001 (Solid Tumors)
A Phase 1a/1b study of COM701 as monotherapy and in combination with an anti-PD-1 antibody in subjects with advanced solid tumors.
Ovarian, uterine, endometrial, breast, TNBC, lung, colon, CRC, NSCLC, head and neck, SCCHN, gastric, stomach, kidney, renal, RCC, bladder, transitional cell,
COM-701, PD(L)-1 antibody
PVRIG monoclonal antibody, PD(L)-1 antibody
Key Eligibility Criteria Details
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed, metastatic solid malignancy
- Has exhausted all available standard therapy or not a candidate for standard therapy
- ECOG PS 0-1
- Prior PD-1/PD-L1 allowed
- No other malignancy within 2 years prior
- No active autoimmune disease requiring systemic therapy within last 2 years
- No chronic steroids or immunosuppressants.
Primary- MTD, PK profile
Secondary- Immunogenicity, preliminary antitumor activity