OneR and West Cancer Physicians Give Ten Presentations at SABCS
OneOncology, the national network of independent oncology practices, announced today that physicians from OneR, the OneOncology Research Network and West Cancer and Research Institute will share results from ten research studies at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® (SABCS®), an international gathering of physicians and breast cancer researchers drawing thousands of virtual participants from more than 90 countries. The conference runs Dec. 8-11.
Dr. Lee Schwartzberg, MD, Chief Medical Officer, OneOncology and Medical Director West Cancer and Research Institute and Dr. Gregory Vidal, MD, PhD, West Cancer and Research Institute showcase a variety of clinical research developments.
Dr. Vidal will present two posters. In one study, Dr. Vidal and his colleagues use a virtual registry to examine patients receiving neratinib in the extended adjuvant setting for the treatment of HER2-overexpressed/amplified breast cancer. Dr. Vidal’s second poster presents findings with respect to a Phase II trial of fulvestrant plus enzalutamide in ER+/Her2- advanced breast cancer.
Dr. Schwartzberg is participating in a variety of study presentations:
- December 9: PS9-59l: Pooled efficacy analysis from two phase 3 studies in patients receiving eflapegrastim, a novel, long-acting granulocyte-colony stimulating factor, following TC for early-stage breast cancer
- December 9: OT-06-01: Open-label, phase 1 study to evaluate duration of severe neutropenia after same-day dosing of eflapegrastim in patients with breast cancer receiving docetaxel and cyclophosphamide (NCT04187898)
- December 9: PS4-02: The immune microenvironment of liver metastasis as a guide for immunotherapeutic potential in breast cancer
- December 9: PS10-14: Efficacy and safety of palbociclib (PAL) in patients (pts) with estrogen receptor-positive (ER+)/human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-) advanced breast cancer (ABC) with preexisting conditions: A post hoc analysis of PALOMA-2
- December 9: PS13-42: Locoregional recurrence in patients with early-stage triple-negative breast cancer receiving neoadjuvant systemic therapy: Patient characteristics and clinical outcomes
- December 9: PS13-09: Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) risk after prior breakthrough CINV: Unmasking the false average
- PS13-27: Duration of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) as a predictor of later-cycle CINV
- GS4-01: Results from CONTESSA: A phase 3 study of tesetaxel plus a reduced dose of capecitabine versus capecitabine alone in patients with HER2-, hormone receptor + (HR+) metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who have previously received a taxane
Media Contact: Eric Hoffman | [email protected]
OneOncology is a national partnership of independent, community oncology practices working together to improve the lives of everyone living with cancer through a physician-led, data-driven, technology-powered and patient-centric model. OneOncology is comprised of leading community oncology practices representing over 475 providers practicing at nearly 175 sites of care across the United States.