Our West Family is excited to launch a lung screening program at several of our campuses across the MidSouth!
Patients and referring providers can schedule an appointment to receive a low-dose CT scan to detect lung cancer early. We accept all major insurance carriers and patients must meet the following criteria:
– Between the ages of 50 – 77
– Smoke for at least 20 years at least 1 pack a day
– If the patient has stopped smoking, must have quit within the last 15 years
– Must be asymptomatic (showing no signs of lung cancer)
– Has been at least 365 days since last lung screening
To learn more or schedule your appointment today, call our West Radiology Department at 901.609.3556, prompt 3 or email [email protected]