Jason Chandler, MD
Germantown TN 38138 901.683.0055
Dr. Jason Chandler is a board-certified medical oncologist/hematologist at West Cancer Center & Research Institute and specializes in malignant hematology also called “blood cancers” Dr. Chandler is driven by the intricacies of cancer and the science behind cutting edge treatments.
He earned his undergraduate degree and residency in internal medicine in Memphis before a fellowship in medical oncology at The Ohio State. Dr. Chandler is also committed to education and co-chairs the Annual West Oncology Conference which brings specialists together to discuss new research and clinical outcomes.
In his time, Dr. Chandler loves to build things which currently involves wood working.
- MD, University of Tennessee – Memphis, TN
- BS, Christian Brothers University – Memphis, TN
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – University of Tennessee – Memphis, TN
- Medical Oncology – The Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Awards and Honors
- Golden Apple Teaching Award, University of Tennessee, Memphis (2006)
- POE (Pediatric Oncology Education) St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Summer Training Program (2000)