Diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to reducing cancer disparities. We believe everyone should have the ability to benefit from advancements in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
West Medical Oncologist, Dr. Gregory Vidal, will be hosting a “Conversation for Change” on Friday, March 3 for Primary Care Providers to discuss:
– Diagnostic Standards for Ruling Out Cancers
– Genetic Testing: Cancers in Diverse Populations
– Financial Toxicity in Cancer Care as Barriers to Access
– Diet and Exercise Interventions: Promoting Health
– Clinical Trials: Why the Gaps?
– Building Sustainable Coalitions in Your Communities
We look forward to this community meeting and hope to see you there!
Registration is free for all healthcare providers. Click the link below for more information.