Arnel M. Pallera, MD
Germantown TN 38138 901.683.0055
Dr. Arnel Pallera is a medical oncologist at West Cancer Center & Research Institute and has lived in the Memphis community for over 40 years. He attended college at Rhodes and earned his residency in Internal Medicine from the University of Tennessee at Memphis. Dr. Pallera wanted to pursue Oncology/Hematology and completed is fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis with a goal to support patients facing challenging diagnosis of cancer and provide hope.
Dr. Pallera decided to return to his hometown and joined West over 20 years ago. He is committed to outstanding patient care but in his his free time outside of work he enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and two children.
- MD, University of Tennessee
- BS, Rhodes College
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics – University of Tennessee at Memphis
- Hematology-Oncology – Washington University at St. Louis
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Phi Beta Kappa
- The University of Tennessee Alumni Achievement Award in Research
- The Award of Excellence in Biology
- Mortar Board (National Honor and Leadership Society) Recipient of University of Tennessee Alumni Scholarship
- Recipient of Rhodes University Scholarship Judge at Tennessee Academy of Sciences Outstanding College Students of America United States Alumni Achievement Award Salutatorian, Bartlett High School (1987)