Your food choices influence how well you tolerate treatment, help you heal and recover more quickly after treatment, and optimize your future health. Each patient at West Cancer Center & Research Institute has the added advantage of nutrition counseling. We offer the expertise of an on-site Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that provides individualized assistance on food related issues during and after our cancer treatment. There is no charge for these services.
Making smart food choices can be confusing. Let us help you sort through the facts from the fiction by scheduling an appointment with our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Anita Vincent. Click the button below to contact her via email or call 901.683.0055.
- The American Institute of Cancer Research
- “A Dietitian’s Cancer Story” by Diana Dyer
- “The Essential Cancer Treatment Nutrition Guide and Cookbook” by Jean LaMantia
- “The Plant Powered Diet” by Sharon Palmer
- “Strong Women Stay Slim” by Miriam Nelson
- “New Healthy Eating Cookbook” by The American Cancer Society
- Fitness Blender: a free site with exercise, nutrition, and healthy living advice
Meet Our Nutritionist
Anita Vincent, RDN, CSO, LDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
“Your food choices influence your tolerance of treatment, the healing and recovery process, and optimize your future health. Contact us today to learn more about your free nutritional services here at West Cancer Center.”
Email: [email protected]