New Online Referral Portal:
West Cancer Center is now proud to offer an online referral portal. Simply select the type of referral you would like to make, submit patient information through our HIPAA compliant portal, and allow our team to contact the patient directly to schedule an appointment that best fits their needs.
Refer by Phone:
Should you wish to refer your patient by telephone, please call our patient navigators by appropriate department.
- Oncology & Hematology: 901.683.0055, Option 2, Option 1
- Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center: 901.692.9600
- Interventional & Diagnostic Radiology: 901.609.355
Refer by Fax:
- Oncology & Hematology Referrals:
- Interventional & Diagnostic Radiology Referrals:
- Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center:
Should you wish to fax this information to our front desk, please complete our Physician Referral Form and fax to 901.692.9606.
A second opinion can give you the confidence you need to make informed decisions about your care. The goal of a second opinion consult is to make sure you understand your diagnosis and all of the treatment options available to you. Whether you are unsatisfied with your current treatment or you just need extra clarity and reassurance, our doctors are happy to help. Please call us at 901.683.0055 and our team will be happy to assist you.