Katherine Arnold, PA-C
Germantown TN 38138 901.692.9600
A physician assistant with extensive patient care experience, Ms. Arnold facilitates continued health and promotes follow up for patients consulting with providers at the Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center.
Areas of Expertise:
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Screening for development of Breast Cancer
- Various Benign Conditions of the Breast
Ms. Arnold started her career in healthcare as a registered nurse at Methodist University Hospital and worked on a medical/surgical telemetry floor for over 3 years. In 2013, she returned to the classroom to pursue a Master’s degree as a physician assistant and completed her training in May 2015. She has been with West Cancer Center since August 2015 and is located in the Margaret West Comprehensive Breast Center at the Wolf River office.
Ms. Arnold’s experience as a physician assistant and registered nurse gives her a unique perspective on the needs of all patients, whether they are being followed for a diagnosis of cancer, family history of cancer, or other benign breast conditions. She greatly enjoys caring for her patients who suffer from a wide variety of breast conditions and continuing to gain knowledge and experience in this specialty.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Christian Brothers University – 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Union University – 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Mississippi State University – 2008
- 2009 – Clinical Excellence Award from Union University School of Nursing